Croke Fairchild Morgan & Beres seeks intelligent, team-oriented professionals who can contribute to a collaborative environment dedicated to the practice of law and furthering our clients’ goals. We are a transactional and litigation law firm providing exceptional services to businesses, private equity and venture firms and their portfolio companies, public companies, founders, and family offices. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, religion, age, handicap or disability, marital status, military service or veteran status, genetic information, or for any other reason prohibited by applicable law.
We are looking for a new Executive Assistant to support our Management Committee as well as handle office management tasks as needed. Your primary role will be managing the schedule and clerical tasks for members of the Management Committee. In addition, you will assist the Director of Operations in office management tasks and assist the Project Manager with administration tasks. To be successful as an Executive Assistant, candidates should be professional, polite, and attentive while also being accurate. You should always be prepared and responsive, willing to meet each challenge directly. Executive Assistants must be comfortable with scheduling, general office tasks, and excel at both verbal and written communication. Most importantly, Executive Assistants should approach their role with the goal of supporting others to achieve the Firm’s mission.
- Manage the schedule for members of the Managing Committee, including, coordinate client meetings and prospective client intake, and resolve scheduling conflicts as they occur.
- Prepare documents for review and presentation by members of the Managing Committee, including client documents, client pitch decks, and staff presentations.
- Helping prepare for meetings.
- Accurately recording minutes from meetings as needed.
- Making travel arrangements for members of the Management Committee such as booking flights, cars, and making hotel and restaurant reservations
- Greeting clients and visitors as needed.
- Maintaining supply inventory.
- Maintaining office equipment.
- Maintaining and entering information into databases.
- Assisting the Director of Operations in managing vendor relationships.
- Proven experience as an executive assistant or other relevant administrative support experience.
- In-depth understanding of entire MS Office suite.
- Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities.
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
- Professional level verbal and written communications skills.
About Croke Fairchild Morgan & Beres
Croke Fairchild Morgan & Beres is a corporate law firm providing services to businesses, private equity and venture firms and their portfolio companies, public companies, founders and family offices. Formed by partners who worked at preeminent international law firms, the firm boasts a deep bench of sophisticated and experienced corporate lawyers. With offices in Chicago, Lake Forest, and Milwaukee, our team provides exceptional legal service while affording our clients the benefits of working with a small, aagile, and driven law firm. For more information, please visit us online at crokefairchild.com