Mid-Level Litigation Associate
Croke Fairchild Duarte & Beres seeks intelligent, team-oriented professionals who can contribute to a collaborative environment dedicated to the practice of law and furthering our clients’ goals. We are a transactional and litigation law firm providing exceptional services to businesses, private equity and venture firms and their portfolio companies, public companies, founders, and family offices. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, religion, age, handicap or disability, marital status, military service or veteran status, genetic information, or for any other reason prohibited by applicable law.
Our growing law firm with offices in Chicago and Milwaukee is actively seeking a litigation attorney to join the firm’s sophisticated litigation team as a mid-level associate in its Chicago office. Ideal candidates will have 3+ years of strong law firm commercial litigation experience, including with writing briefs, conducting discovery, defending depositions, working with expert witnesses, and arguing motions in court (experience in the financial services space is a plus). Must have top academic credentials. If you thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, please join us!
- 4+ years’ experience.
- Must have top academic credentials.
- Experience must include nationally recognized big firm experience or similar experience working on sophisticated, complex litigation matters.
- Substantive experience with some or all of writing briefs, conducting discovery, presenting witnesses for depositions, taking depositions, working with expert witnesses, and arguing motions in court.
- Experience working in the financial services space a plus.
- Excited about the opportunity to be part of a talented team in a fast-paced, professionally satisfying and growing practice.
About Croke Fairchild Duarte & Beres
Croke Fairchild Duarte & Beres is a corporate law firm providing services to businesses, private equity and venture firms and their portfolio companies, public companies, founders and family offices. Formed by partners who worked at preeminent international law firms, the firm boasts a deep bench of sophisticated and experienced corporate lawyers. With offices in Chicago and Milwaukee, our team provides exceptional legal service while affording our clients the benefits of working with a small, agile, and driven law firm. For more information, please visit us online at crokefairchild.com
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Competitive market rates
Nina Monahan, Chief Operating Officer firstname.lastname@example.org