Executive Administrative Assistant
Croke Fairchild Duarte & Beres is a growing law firm headquartered in Chicago, with a team of over 50 attorneys. Formed by partners who worked at preeminent international law firms, with a deep bench of sophisticated and experienced transactional lawyers and litigators, our team provides exceptional legal service while affording our clients the benefits of working with an agile and entrepreneurial-minded team of results-oriented, well-rounded professionals. We are driven by our core values: humility, respect, collaboration, partnership, and innovation.
We represent a diverse group of interesting clients, which include private equity firms, founders, family offices and public companies (among others), in sophisticated and complex legal matters and transactions.
We are seeking a full-time Executive Assistant to support our Partners and handle legal administrative tasks for clients as needed. Your primary role will be to provide administrative support including managing the schedule and clerical tasks for the Partners and other attorneys. To be successful as an Executive Assistant, candidates should be professional, polite, and attentive while also being accurate. You should always be prepared and responsive, willing to meet each challenge directly. Executive Assistants must be comfortable with scheduling, general office tasks, and excel at both verbal and written communication. Most importantly, Executive Assistants should approach their role with the goal of supporting others to achieve the Firm’s mission.
- Manage schedules for the Management Committee, including, coordinate client meetings and prospective client intake, and resolve scheduling conflicts as they occur.
- Perform clerical and administrative tasks for review and presentation by the Management Committee, including client documents, memos, client pitch decks, reports, staff presentations and other documents.
- Scan, photocopy and file documents as needed.
- Help prepare for meetings.
- Greet clients and visitors as needed.
- Accurately record minutes from meetings as needed.
- Arrange travel and accommodations for Partners such as booking flights, cars, and making hotel and restaurant reservations.
- Support in planning and coordinating Firm events and activities.
- Perform additional duties as assigned by Management Committee.
- In-depth understanding of entire MS Office suite, and ability to learn new or updated software.
- Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Must be able to function in a fast-paced quickly changing environment.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Professional level verbal and written communications skills.
- High school diploma required. Preferred bachelor’s degree or relevant work experience.
- Proven experience as an executive assistant or other relevant administrative support experience.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
About Croke Fairchild Duarte & Beres
Croke Fairchild Duarte & Beres is a corporate law firm providing services to businesses, private equity and venture firms and their portfolio companies, public companies, founders and family offices. Formed by partners who worked at preeminent international law firms, the firm boasts a deep bench of sophisticated and experienced corporate lawyers. With offices in Chicago and Milwaukee, our team provides exceptional legal service while affording our clients the benefits of working with a small, agile, and driven law firm. For more information, please visit us online at crokefairchild.com.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Competitive market rates