Our partners include a former First Assistant Deputy Governor for Budget and Economy and former Chief of Staff to the Deputy Mayor of the City of Chicago, General Counsel to the City of Chicago’s 2016 Olympic Bid, General Counsel and Deputy C.O.O. to the City Treasurer of Chicago, a former Senior Advisor and Legal Counsel to the Mayor of the City of Chicago and a Senior Trial Attorney at the U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission, and an outside counsel to the U.S. Ambassador to the Dominican Republic. We continue to represent a diverse group of clients in a variety of government affairs and public policy matters at all levels of government.
Further, our partners represent clients in regulatory matters involving energy, commodity trading, gaming, securities matters, and matters involving the regulation of digital assets and cryptocurrencies. Our partners have also represented government entities in a variety of transactions including public-private partnerships, intergovernmental agreements and legislative strategy and implementation.
Our Practice Includes:
- Legislative initiatives, including drafting and government relations strategy and counseling
- Public policy and regulatory advocacy
- Crisis management
- CFTC comment letters and representation
- Advice related to government ethics, pay-to-play compliance and open records acts
- Procurement and government contracts
- Corporate relocation
- Public-private partnership