PRIVATE FUNDS & INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT
Croke Fairchild attorneys have substantial experience in the ever-expanding private funds and investment management space.
Our partners have served as general counsel and chief compliance officers to institutional asset managers and have represented private fund sponsors in a variety of transactions across the fund lifecycle. We partner with our fund and investment management clients throughout the country to ensure ongoing compliance and address their operational and management needs. These matters include:
- Formation and structuring of private funds in the private equity, venture, real estate, infrastructure and hedge categories.
- Ongoing general counsel services to fund sponsors including upper-tier structuring, financing, enterprise structuring and capital events.
- Secondary transactions and liquidity solutions including GP sales and LP transfers.
- Placement agent representation
- Limited partner representation
- SEC and state regulatory compliance (including the development and implementation of compliance programs)
- Investment advisor and broker-dealer compliance matters
- Outside general counsel services to investment advisors and broker dealers
- SEC comment letters and representation