CRYPTOCURRENCY, DIGITAL ASSETS & WEB3
Croke Fairchild attorneys have significant experience helping clients navigate government regulation, and structure deals and investments in the cryptocurrency, digital assets, Web3 and DeFi space.
We counsel clients on issues related to:
- Formation and structuring of private funds in the Web3 space
- Venture Capital financing rounds including seed financing and investments for startups and projects in the industry, and other business activities adjacent to the digital assets industry, including crypto-related investments
- Corporate / organizational structuring, including DAO governance
- Status of projects, offerings, and activities under applicable U.S. laws (including the Commodity Exchange Act and Securities laws)
- Legislative and regulatory strategy
- Investigations and enforcement matters involving cryptocurrency, including potential allegations of spoofing, market manipulation, wash trading, abusive trading practices, AML/BSA, fraud, and failure to register/improper registration.
- Compliance and best practices for cryptocurrency trading platforms and related projects
PRACTICE AREA TEAM
- CFTC ORDERS TETHER AND BITFINEX TO PAY FINES TOTALING $42.5 MILLION
- PARTNER MIKE FRISCH JOINED OTHER TOP DEFI ATTORNEYS FOR A DISCUSSION ABOUT DECENTRALIZED FINANCE
- Partner Michael Frisch leads Global Digital Asset & Cryptocurrency Association’s response to FinCEN’s Request for Feedback on the Modernization of AML/BSA Regulations.
- Partner Michael Frisch leads Global Digital Asset & Cryptocurrency Association’s response to ESMA’s Request for Feedback on its DLT Pilot.
- How to Build Regulatory Compliant Web3